Congratulations on the purchase of your new home. Below is our initial needs list. Don’t fret, some may not apply to you. You may upload these directly at the Pilgrim Mortgage site where you e-signed your loan documents. Or you can fax to me @ 210-499-0989. Best yet, come by my office and drop them off.
We will periodically update you on any outstanding items that we will need to move your loan into the underwriting phase for approval. If at any time you have questions about the items listed below, please do not hesitate to call me on my cell at 210.542.3843 or call my assistant Troy at 210-499-4200 ext 254.
Remember, we’re always here to help and want to make your financing process as smooth and easy as possible!
Required Needs List:
- Driver’s License:
- Social Security Card:
- 30 Days Pay Stub:
- 2 Months Bank Statements – all pages
- Homeowner’s Insurance contact information
- 2 years of most recent w-2s
- 2 years of most recent tax returns
May be required:
- 2 Months Stock/Bond/Mutual Fund/Etc. Statements:
- Retirement Account(s) Statements:
- Divorce Decree:
- Pension Award Letter:
- Social Security Award Letter:
- Bankruptcy Papers:
- if Self-employed – Profit & Loss:
- if Self-employed – 2 Years Business Tax Returns:
- if Self-employed – 2 Years Personal Tax Returns: